UCC has many locations offering the following employment opportunities:
UCC’s highly technical approach offers unique opportunities for career minded professionals. We have many project locations offering the following employment opportunities:
Entry Level Diver/Tender and Dive Supervisor positions in the Midwest Region.
Underwater Construction Corporation – Midwest Division
Date Posted: January 15, 2016
Underwater Construction Corporation (UCC) is the largest inland commercial diving company in the United States specializing in all aspects of diving services and marine construction. UCC Midwest office locations are in Southwest Michigan and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Midwest Region field personnel are of the highest caliber skill and experience throughout the industry. UCC employees take pride and ownership in their careers resulting in safety, success, growth and security. UCC is a performance driven company with great rewards, benefits and contributions to their staff.
We are (now) accepting qualified applications for both entry level Diver/Tender and Dive Supervisor positions in the Midwest Region.
- Diver/Tender and Dive Supervisors must be a ADCI certified commercial diver successfully graduating from a creditable ADCE school.
- Dive Supervisors must have a minimum of two years of experience in charge of dive teams.
- Must be able to pass a diving physical.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background investigation.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Email Resume: email@example.com
UCC Is An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Entry Level Divers
Tending and Diving, both Nuclear and Non-Nuclear.
Level I, and/or Level II VT/UT Divers
Tending and Diving, both Nuclear and Non-Nuclear. Applicants must have completed an accredited program for VT/UT Inspectors.
Tending and Diving, both Nuclear and Non-Nuclear. One year welding experience, topside or underwater, with formalized welding training, or three years experience welding either topside or underwater.
Basic Application Requirements
- Must have successfully completed an accredited commercial diving program. Drug testing required for all employees.
- Security background check will be performed for Nuclear Power plant access. Valid drivers license and drug testing are required for all employees.
- Must pass a company physical in accordance with OSHA Commercial Diving Medical Requirements. Willingness to travel and relocate close to UCC main offices is beneficial for full time work.